Tropical Paradise at Your Fingertips
Explore the Great Barrier Reef
The worlds largest coral reef just moments away. Scuba dive, snorkel, float in a glass bottom boats, or view from the sky by plane or helicopter. Experience this underwater playground for tropical fish, rays, dolphins, turtles, and more!
Tropical Rainforest Location
The Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation are World Heritage listed that you can explore at your leisure. Hiking trails, native wildlife, swimming holes, and stretches of sun-kissed beaches to take your breath away.
Adventure... Your Way
White water rafting, bungee jumping, a catamaran cruise, SkyRail over the rainforest, fishing, island hopping, or a hot air balloon ride. From idyllic botanic gardens to the vibrant nightlife, you’re sure to love every minute.
Why visit Cairns?
- Tropical 30 degree winter days of sunshine and warm breezes
- The iconic Cairns Esplanade features a huge saltwater lagoon pool, cafes and restaurants, enormous children’s playground and splash park, plus beachfront bars and boutique shopping
- The best of Australian wildlife with the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary, Birdworld, Koala Gardens, Aquarium, Zoo, Wildlife Dome and more!
- International visitors can fly straight in to Cairns Airport
- Day trips out to spectacular experiences, Cairns is the perfect home base for exploring tropical North Queensland
Spend More on Experiences and Less on Accommodation
Our affordable self-contained accommodation just steps from the Cairns Esplanade has everything you need for a comfortable stay. Choose from one, two, or three bedroom apartments with free WiFi, full kitchens, private patios and of course our sunny resort style swimming pool. All just a stone’s throw from shopping, dining, and adventure tours.